Koallah Farm's newest division trading beef, veal, lamb, pork and a variety of specialised meat products is seeking a full-time meat trader to join its team. Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be dealing with butchers and meat managers and you will be responsible for new business development and the servicing of those clients. Applicants should be experienced in the meat industry and highly motivated to provide outstanding customer service and have sound computer and verbal communication skills as well as a deep understanding of the Australian meat market in general. An attractive remuneration package and flexible working conditions will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Applications via Seek.
Koallah Farm is currently seeking experienced Slaughterman, Boners, Slicers, Labourers and Meat Inspectors to join its team. To be considered for a position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Prior relevant experience in the meat industry
- The right to work in Australia
- A strong health, safety and hygiene focus and the ability to ensure company guidelines are adhered to
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Reliability in terms of attendance and punctuality
- Reliable transport and current drivers license.
- Strong work ethic with quality workmanship to match
Koallah Farm is seeking a full time Maintenance Operator to join its team. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the role will require you to undertake standard maintenance and repairs, from maintenance request instructions, as well as undertaking special projects as required.
Our fully accredited abattoir (Lic: L00133) operates Monday to Friday alongside our team of butchers and packers in our boning rooms.
We are looking for someone with mechanical maintenance experience, including welding, fabrication and ideally electrical qualifications.
Skills and Experience:
- Welding experience
- Provide breakdown, preventative and reactive maintenance to plant and equipment
- Diagnose and repair of machinery & plant in a timely manner
- Assist with the installation & relocation of associated equipment or machinery in plant
- Periodically inspect and test electrical systems and recommend fixes or replacement strategies appropriate to the situation, avoiding costly breakdowns.
- The ability to operate autonomously and with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Deliver on preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Attend break downs if required
- Improve the reliability of plant equipment
- Comply to occupational health and safety rules and regulations
- Valid drivers licence
- A Grade Electrician (preferred)
We are currently seeking a Trainee Business Administrator to join our growing team at Koallah Farm. Working with our administration staff, you will report directly to the Office Manager and have daily interaction with all staff and customers.
Responsibilities, not limited to
- Answering Telephones, taking messages
- Assistance with taking Bookings
- Creating Invoices on job completion
- Filing, photocopying, scanning & data entry
- Other general administrative / reception tasks as required
- Printing Reports
- Assistance with Online Sales System
- Be organised, have attention to detail
- Be confident and self-motivated to work in an unsupervised environment
- Have strong ethics and integrity, be honest, reliable and dedicated
- Displays excellent customer service skills and presentation skills
- Drivers Licence and own transport required
- Skills with Microsoft Word & Excel and Outlook would be an advantage
- Reports to the Office Manager