Responsibilities, not limited to
- Answering Telephones, taking messages
- Assistance with taking Bookings
- Creating Invoices on job completion
- Filing, photocopying, scanning & data entry
- Other general administrative / reception tasks as required
- Printing Reports
- Assistance with Online Sales System
- Be organised, have attention to detail
- Be confident and self-motivated to work in an unsupervised environment
- Have strong ethics and integrity, be honest, reliable and dedicated
- Displays excellent customer service skills and presentation skills
- Drivers Licence and own transport required
- Skills with Microsoft Word & Excel and Outlook would be an advantage
- Reports to the Office Manager
Early morning starts are mandatory and it is estimated that the successful applicant will complete between 30-40 hours of work each week - Monday to Friday.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Good personal hygiene will be critical, as will the ability to physically lift hanging meat and boxed product.If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and current resume to [email protected] For further information please call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222. Applications close on Friday May 6 or sooner for the right candidate. More details and a Position Description can be downloaded here.