- Prior relevant experience in the meat industry
- The right to work in Australia
- A strong health, safety and hygiene focus and the ability to ensure company guidelines are adhered to
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Reliability in terms of attendance and punctuality
- Reliable transport and current drivers license.
- Strong work ethic with quality workmanship to match
Early morning starts are mandatory and it is estimated that the successful applicant will complete between 30-40 hours of work each week - Monday to Friday.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Good personal hygiene will be critical, as will the ability to physically lift hanging meat and boxed product.If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and current resume to [email protected] For further information please call Koallah Farm on 03 5594 5222. Applications close on Friday May 6 or sooner for the right candidate. More details and a Position Description can be downloaded here.